APEX1R CNC Router - For end users requiring performance, quality and value
The APEX1R CNC router is designed for small businesses or stores but still offers the same excellent performance that can be expected from MultiCam. Thanks to our highly effective engineering production processes, APEX1R offers maximum versatility and can be easily integrated into existing workflows.
Constructed from a single piece welded steel frame and an aeronautical grade aluminum portal, the APEX1R also features gantry portal supports that greatly mitigate vibrations. Each axis of this CNC router is equipped with helical racks to ensure smooth movement and precise control for precise, quality cutting.
A brand new knife system that offers both oscillating and non-oscillating capabilities is standard on the APEX1R CNC router along with a second optional knife system. A linear tool changer is supplied as standard on the APEX1R and can hold up to eleven knife and spindle tools. Depending on the application of an end user, the spindle speeds range from 4 to 10 HP.
Designed to cut a multitude of materials such as composite material, foam, plastic, wood and much more, the APEX1R CNC router is reliable and built to last. With many locations around the world, support and support are always close and ready to help.
Da 4 a 10 HP
Table dimensions: 48 "x 96", 60 "x 120", 83 "x 121"
Rapid Traverse: 1.900 IPM
Repeatability: +/- 0,001 "
Weight: da 1.700 a 2.600 lbs.
Standard work surface: 1 "fenolica
Request a demo
We are at your disposal for a detailed demonstration on the potential of the product, the features, the possible applications.
Do you need to deepen, clarify doubts, examine particular aspects? Call us! It will be a pleasure to assist you.a
25mm linear ball-bearing profile rails
Z-axis clearance: 6” – 10”
Cut speed: 1,350 IPM
Rapid Traverse: 1,900 IPM
Drive system X and Y-axis: Helical rack and pinon
Drive system Z-axis: ball screw
- Heavy, all-steel tube frame
- Linear tool changer
- 25mm linear ball-bearing profile rails
- MultiCam EZ Control user-friendly operator interface
- High-speed three axis motion control system
- 12-MB memory with unlimited file size transfer capabilities
- Brushless digital AC servo drive system
- Coreo Software
- Pneumatic or Manual vacuum table and pumps
- Spindle options: 4 HP to 10 HP
- MultiCam CNC Knife with optional cutting heads
- MultiVisionTM Digital Registration System
- Coolant mist system for non-ferrous metal cutting
- Vision systems for print registration compensation
- Tangential knife cutter
- 4 to 10 HP
- Table sizes: 48” x 96”, 60” x 120”, 83” x 121”
- Rapid Traverse: 1,900 IPM
- Repeatability: +/-0.001”
- Weight: 1,700 to 2,600 lbs.
- Standard work surface: 1” Phenolic